Casper has been providing bed mattresses, beddings, bed accessories, bed frames & gifts online since 2014. They launched only one mattress in the beginning but then they grew very fast. Today, the award-winning Casper mattresses are considered one of the finest mattress-in-a-box. Since we are providing Casper mattress reviews 2022, we will discuss only the bed mattresses of the Casper brand.
What is a Casper Mattress?
While we were researching, we learned that Casper doesn’t offer one mattress type; rather, we came across 8 types of bed mattresses:
- Casper Sleep Element Mattress
- Casper Sleep Original Mattress Foam Mattress
- Casper Sleep Original Hybrid Mattress
- Casper Sleep Wave Foam Mattress
- Casper Sleep Wave Hybrid Mattress
- Casper Nova Foam Mattress
- Casper Nova Hybrid Mattress
- Casper Snug Mattress
What is Special About Casper Mattress? – Some Common Features
Some features are common in Casper mattresses, no matter they are foam mattresses or hybrid mattresses.
- All the foams that are used in the construction of Casper mattresses are CertiPUR-US® Certified, which means that Casper beds are environmentally friendly.
- All the Casper mattresses use breathable polyurethane foam for the top layer, so they provide a cool sleep.
- The Casper mattress foundation is durable due to the use of top-quality polyurethane foam in all-foam mattress models.
- Casper hybrid mattress models have a durable base of encased springs.
- In general, these mattresses are great for all sleeping positions. Regardless of their all-foam & hybrid models & firmness levels, they conform to the body, and simultaneously, cradle it well. Therefore, the side sleepers, stomach sleepers, and back-sleepers experience a fine balance of comfort and support for their bodies.
- Casper mattresses are budge-friendly despite their high-tech making.
- All Casper mattress models come in all sizes.
What is a Casper Mattress Made up of?
The construction of a Casper mattress includes different models. All the models provide extra comfort & support through their zoned layers. However, they are made up of different materials.
- Casper Foam Models: Cooling polyurethane foams
- Casper Hybrid Models: Polyurethane foam & encased springs
- Wave Hybrid Model: Polymer Gel & latex foam
- Casper Mattress Cover: Recycled materials such as Lycra, Rayon, cotton & polyester
Here, a question is raised by the customers: Does the Casper mattress have fiberglass in its construction? Since Casper uses CertiPUR-US® Certified foams, it means that non of its models contain fiberglass in its making.
What Kind of Sleeper should Use Casper Mattresses?
All three kinds of sleepers find a Casper bed very comfortable. Regardless of their models, they feel that the mattress spreads their body weight equally on the bed. The mattress cradles the body so well that the head, spine & hips come into a perfect alignment. Therefore, all three types of sleepers experience pain-free and comfortable sleep on this bed.
Casper Mattress Sizes
Different Casper Models come in different sizes. The sizes include:
- Casper Mattress Twin size
- Casper Mattress Twin XL size
- Casper Mattress Full size
- Casper Mattress Queen size
- Casper Mattress King size
- Casper Mattress Cal King size
How Much is a Casper Mattress?
Casper is a budget mattress. Different Casper mattress models have different price ranges. The price for each model is based on the mattress type and available sizes.
Where to Buy a Casper Mattress?
Originally, Casper started off as an online mattress store, and still, most of their outlets are online, though they are available in-stores now.
As for online stores, you may check with
- Casper.com: You may ask for Private shopping, E-Zzz Pickup, Virtual appointments, or a Casper Nap tour. Their customer service will help you out professionally.
- Amazon.com: Casper has a proper shop on Amazon where all kinds of Casper mattress models are available.
How to Find A Casper Store Near Me?
Other than the online stores that are mentioned above, there are some physical stores as well. You may check with
- Target Departmental Store
- West Elm Stores
Casper Mattress Shipping & Return Policies
You must inquire at the time of shopping: how to return a Casper mattress? You will be happy to know that returning a Casper mattress is not a big deal at all. In case you order from Casper.com or Amazon.com, you will have free shipping and the mattress will arrive in a compressed packaging of a box. You will be entitled to a 100-nights trial period. Within trial periods, the mattresses can be returned for free. Plus, you are not supposed to pack the mattress in its original box.
In case you have any concerns regarding the return of the mattress, you will find Casper mattress customer service quite helpful. In short, the Casper mattress return policy is consumer-friendly.
If you wonder how long does Casper takes to ship, Casper.com takes 3-9 business days and Amazon.com 2-3 working days to ship Casper mattress (within the US). Casper mattress delivery times can be different in other countries.
If you want to know where does Casper mattress comes from, it depends on where do you buy it from. If you purchase it from Casper.com, your mattress will come from Ontario and British Columbia. However, Amazon has its warehouse around the USA & other countries. So, when you order Casper, Amazon ships it from your nearest warehouse.
How Much Does a Casper Mattress Weigh?
Casper mattress weight varies between 70-108 pounds depending on their sizes and mattress material. Then, the packaging box adds its weight to it as well. Since Casper is a mattress-in-a-box, their entire weight combines the mattress weight & packing box’s weight.
How to Move a Casper Mattress?
Casper is a heavy mattress and can not be handled by one person. So, whenever you have to move it, two or more people should be there to do so.
If you have to move your residence, you should hire professional movers to take care of it.
How to Clean a Casper Mattress?
Casper.com doesn’t recommend direct mattress washing, and nor does it approve Casper mattress cover washing. Rather, it advises rubbing the washing detergents on the stains and dirt of the cover and then wiping it off. These detergents are as follows:
- Laundry detergent
- Spray detergent
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
When it comes to how to wash the Casper mattress cover, you should not wash it in order to protect it from shrinking. So, your question should be: how to clean a Casper mattress cover? Here, you will use washing detergent to clean the protector, not to wash it.
There are other ways, too, to keep a Casper mattress clean.
- Use a waterproof Casper mattress protector. It’s easy to clean.
- Casper mattress cover replacement is not only easier than washing but also a considerable option.
- Hire the professional services of mattress cleaners rather than cleaning it by your inexperienced hands.
- Air the mattresses out in the sun. It will dissipate all the unpleasant smells of bodies, dirt, etc.
- Vacuuming the mattress after rubbing baking soda on the dirt & stains.
- Sprinkle deodorants on the Casper bed to prevent the mattress from bad smells
- Use fitted sheets that don’t allow dirt, or dust, etc. in the mattress.
- Flip or rotate your mattress regularly so that it doesn’t catch dirt and dust.
How Long Does a Casper Mattress Last?
In other words, you are inquiring about the Casper mattress warranty. For an answer to your query, the Casper mattresses come up with a 10-year limited warranty that is available only for US residents. Buyers are eligible only if they buy the mattress directly from Casper.com or its legal affiliate retailers.
How Long does it Take a Casper Mattress to Expand?
Fortunately, a Casper mattress doesn’t take any time to expand. Therefore, all you have to do is just unbox it, unroll it, put it on your bed frame and cut down the plastic cover, spread your bed sheet on it and it is ready to be used right away.
How Long can Casper Mattress Stay in a Box?
As a rule, you should unbox a Casper mattress immediately to maintain its structural integrity. However, if you want to keep it in a box for whatever reason, you may do it for up to 2 months. However, if you take longer than 2 months, it may damage the mattress structure.
Can you Flip a Casper Mattress?
No. These mattresses are not flippable by default.
Does Casper Mattresses Unboxing Cause Off Gasing?
Yes, a Casper mattress smells at the time of unboxing but the chemical odor dissipates within a few hours provided you put the mattress in open air or in a ventilated room.
Which Casper Mattress Reduces Back Pain?
If you suffer from backache, a Casper Mattress’s back pain reduction facility is available. Use Casper Wave Hybrid Mattress™ to get better.